Brady's Pilgrimage

Monday, November 26, 2007

Am I Still in Kansas Toto?

Yes, Yes I do believe so, conflicted, confused and slightly amused, I sit at my computer and peck on hollow keys staring at a screen of mystery drawing my mind in like a fisherman. "I'm OLD GREG", lol, you tube that shit its funny and twisted, but life back in Kansas has me tied up in emotions, habits and fears. Searching for freedom and expression behind each corner, sometimes finding myself Sweating My Prayers out in a room full of beautiful people, dancing like a drunken hooligan but completely sober.

On my way back here from across seas, space and time, I was not sure what I would find or even what I was looking for. Opportunity, Love, Connection, Freedom, and encouragement were probably on my subconscious list among others and what I've found is challenge, concern and questions. These are good for me and society and necessary for growth, real problems, real people. I think this is the creative friction that Andrew Cohen writes about as important in the evolution of consciousness which I seek intensely. These last 4 months in the US have shaken, disturbed, even saddened me, but its nothing that I can't rise above, transform, and direct for the benefit of all. Because I am a truth seeker, a peaceful warrior, and active member of the community working for the greater good, I chose to step over and through these obstacles in my mind and my personal reality. I chose to create a reality that I can honor, respect and enjoy. So I keep searching for inspiration, balance, understanding, enlightenment, health, happiness and abundance in my life. I am driven from the light within my being, my heart, my spirit and am in communion with the earth, sky and infinite source of the universe.

I work on manifesting these qualities, experiences, and opportunities into my life so that I can dwell in unlimited peace, joy, and satisfaction. I keep asking myself what I'm doing here or there, what is my purpose or duty, and what I have to offer this community. And the more I think about it the more I realize my presence is what I offer, my being, body, mind and time. As long as i continue to care for myself through exercise, nutrition and rest, I will continue rising to the challenge and opportunity that the day provides. I will honor the 4 agreements, 1. Be Impeccable with your word! 2. Don't take things personally 3. Don't make assumptions 4. Always try your Best! The rest will fall in its place making history out of thoughts and actions, the movement of light is a beautiful thing:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home